InfiniteGIS™ Asset Management
Inspections, Repairs & Maintenance - Storm Structures
Inspections are managed on the Inspections tab. Click the Add Inspection button button to create a new inspection. The inspection form is divided into sections starting with general observations on top, then working down the structure to the bench. Repair records are generated for all of the following:
- When Surface Condition is anything but Good.
- When Erosion Evidence is anything but Good.
- When any Condition is set to Repair or Replace.
- When Frame Grade Match is set to Above or Below. The repair record will also include the value from Grade Difference.
- When any of the following are checked: Subject to Ponding, Realign Frame, H2S Repair Required, Debris In Invert, and Grout Required.
- Realign Frame, when checked, will also include the value from Offset Amount in the repair record.
Materials for Adjutment Rings, Chimney, Cone, Barrel and Bench will also update the corresponding structure attributes.
If the Structure Type is a Culvert, End Section, Outfall, or End of Pipe, an additional inspection form is provided to monitor an Elicit Discharge. Repair records are generated for all of the following:
- When Screen Color is anything but Clear.
- When Turbidity is anything but Clear.
- When Surface Sheen is anything but None.
- When Odor is anything but None.
- When Outfall Flow is Moderate or Heavy.
- When Water PH is Less Than 6 or Greater Than 9.
- When Chlorine is Greater Than 0.2.
- When Copper is Greater Than 0.1.
- When Phenol is Greater Than 0.5.
- When Detergents is Greater Than 0.5.
- When Ammonia is Greater Than 0.1.
Dynamic layers for Storm Sewer Structure Inspections and Repairs are included in the Maintenance layer group within the Storm Sewer sub-group.